This page lists all those people (colleagues and a few patients) mentioned by Edie for whom I have done a special individual page. Often this has come about because I have been contacted by a descendant or someone who knows about that individual. As I have said many times, these contacts are the most rewarding aspect of publishing Edie’s diaries both here on her website or in the book version.
If you have something to add about any of those listed below or about others listed on the page which includes ALL those mentioned in her diaries (you can see that page here) do get in touch, either through the Visitor’s Book or by emailing me at email@example.com.
Edie’s great nephew
- Medical colleagues
- Acting Matron Ellen Elizabeth BALDREY RRC
- Acting Principal Matron Maud(e) Mary BLAKELY OBE RRC
- Matron Jessie Hume CONGLETON R.R.C.
- Sister Nora CONSTABLE
- Sister Susanna COULTER
- Acting Matron Ethel Mary DENNE RRC
- Acting Principal Matron Helena HARTIGAN RRC
- Staff Nurse Ethel HUTCHINSON MM
- Acting Matron Mabel Lydia KABERRY RRC
- Sister Kathleen Mary LATHAM RRC
- Sister Ida Blanche LEEDAM RRC
- Staff Nurse Jean Dixon MAIR
- Major MARTYN
- Sister Kate MAXEY RRC MM
- Dame Maud McCARTHY GRE RRC
- Staff Nurse Janet McCORQUODALE
- Sister Ethel Maude RENTZSCH
- Assistant Matron Jeanie Barclay SMITH RRC
- Acting Matron Gertrude Mary WILTON SMITH RRC
- Matron Lavinia (‘Nina’) Eliza Caroline STEEN R.R.C.
- Staff Nurse Marian SUMMERS
- Olive Adelaide SWANZY Order of St John
- Sister Mary Lamont RITCHIE THOMSON RRC
- Acting Principal Matron Mabel Mary TUNLEY RRC MM
- Sister Lilian Julia WAITE
- Medical Officers in Etretat 1915/16
- VADs (Voluntary Aid Detachment)